Ultimately, it is lean operations that drive a business forward!
Ban katian hd“BPM targets Operational Excellence. The journey towards Operational Excellence enables Organizations to create a sustainable competitive advantage and distance themselves from competition.”
Ban katian hdWhen discussing the benefits incurred from a BPM implementation, one should look beyond traditional financial metrics. The expected return on investment (ROI) for a business is often hard to measure in rigid quantitative terms. This should however not undermine the value of BPM for the business, or hold back business leaders from embracing such an initiative.
- Develop and maintain their Enterprise Architecture (EA), analyze and document all business and IT processes and ultimately build a Common knowledge Repository for the entire Organization.
- Facilitate communication between the relevant stakeholders using Intranet or Internet portals to share this knowledge, ultimately developing an up-to-date operational manual that reduces both training time and requirements.
- Locate problems before they turn critical as a result of end-to-end operational visibility and process transparency.
- Manage IT related changes effectively from a process perspective: process-based system specifications, solid understanding of interrelationships between processes and supporting systems, impact analysis etc.
- Establish a Governance framework for effective change management in an optimized environment, using different levels of automation.
- Monitor process performance (of a unit/department or of the whole Organization) against industry-specific KPIs.
- Manage operational risk systematically (from identification to mitigation).
- Monitor compliance to internal and external rules and regulations through structured and transparent processes (rapid deployment of required changes via escalations,audit trails and alerts).
>>Continuously optimize their processes to improve performance and operational efficiency and ultimately drive innovation.
>>Achieve greater cost savingsBan katian hd, particularly in terms of operational costs (efficient resource allocation, elimination of overlap and work duplication, process automations, reduced training costs etc).
>>Support strategic decision makingBan katian hd by enabling informed decisions on operational matters (based on process performance).
>>Intervene swiftly when feedback procedures indicate the need for corrective actions, therefore improving both responsiveness to changing business requirements and regulatory mandates and compliance to internal or external audits.
>>Enhance employee productivity while at the same time improving customer experience and quality of serviceBan katian hd, via streamlined (lean) processes that add value to both the business and the end customer (i.e. improved exception handling, standardization and consistency in process execution).
>>Accelerate the smooth integration of companiesBan katian hd, following mergers and acquisitions, by pointing problematic areas while at the same time indicating the underlying synergies that may exist between the companies.
>>Develop a process-oriented organizational culture that enables the business to leverage the benefits of BPM implementation in the long-run and deliver business vale for the business as a whole.